What is GPL Templates
Why should I buy the products on your website?
- Lower price.
- Original files without malware, viruses, or advertising.
- All products work on an unlimited number of websites (domains) (unlimited license).
- All products are available by direct links.
- We regularly update products and constantly add new products, which are difficult to find anywhere else!
Why our purchase price is lower?
- All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the GNU General Public Licence (GPL).
- This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so.
- Your purchase to our site goes towards maintaining and buying new product to 3rd party theme and plugin authors.
- This form of crowd funding helps keep prices low and we can then pass this benefit on to you.
- Our products don’t include premium support. That’s why we can offer up to 95% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins.
What payment systems are available?
We support payments via Credit Card [ Stripe ] and Paypal, for other payment method please contact us.
Can I get a refund?
The refund decision is made by us. We’ll consider each of the cases. But generally, you should thoroughly consider if you want to use our service or not. We’re providing you thousands of items at a very low price, so please don’t ask for a refund if just one single item doesn’t work the way you want.
We’ll issue the refund via PayPal. You don’t need to request for a refund in PayPal, just ask for a refund using our contact form.
Do you provide technical support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes. If you require technical support regarding a theme or plugin then you will need to either purchase the product directly from the author (a link is provided in the product page) or you will need to hire a freelancer to take a look for you. Alternatively you could ask us for paid help.
Not offering support is the way in which we are able to offer the products at the discounted price.
How long does it take to get an updated version of the product?
You can request an update of any purchased product. We guarantee to update it within 48 hours after the receipt of your request.
How to fix “style.css missing” error while uploading themes?
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This is because the theme download package on ThemeForest includes additional files to the theme such as the documentation, license etc.
To solve this simply unzip the theme package you downloaded from GPL Templates and upload the themename.zip file which is included (with the file being the name of the theme).