Graphist – Graphs & Charts for Elementor v1.0.4 – CodeCanyon
The Graphist is a charting WordPress plugin that activates a set of widgets for the Elementor Builder. The widgets allow you to create different kinds of graphs and charts for a bright and clear display of quantitative data on your websites.
The plugin was built on the popular Chartist.js library, which is known for its flexible settings, wide charting capabilities, and adaptability. The graphs creation can be useful for displaying various kinds of reports or statistics. Regardless of the amount and type of data, the Graphist set of widgets will help to visualize them in a form convenient for you.
The Graphist has very flexible settings. You can add the required amount of data, adjust the grid display and change the colors, fonts, paddings, and margins for elements. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge.
Graphist for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- 12 types of charts available
- Built on Chartist.js library
- Customizable colors, borders, margins, paddings, animation, etc.
- Automatically sets the optimal step for the graph scale
- Flexible grid settings
- Flexible style settings for chart convention
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing