SearchWP Nulled + Addons – WordPress Search Plugin properly considers Custom Fields (metadata) and Taxonomy Terms when searching, which includes all of the product and course details you so painstakingly populated.
Instantly improve the search experience of your WordPress site today with SearchWP, the best WordPress search plugin you can find!
WordPress examines only Title, Content, and Excerpt when performing searches. Some ecommerce plugins do what they can to get around this issue by including some additional content when possible, but that quickly turns into unwieldy database queries that are slow and still don’t return results sorted by relevance.
It’s vital that your online storefront produce accurate and comprehensive search results. Ecommerce is a very competitive space, and having a powerful on-site search experience will set you apart from everyone else.
An effective on-site search implementation provides unique insight into your visitors. By observing what visitors are searching for you can make educated decisions about areas of improvement when it comes to your content.
SearchWP’s Metrics extension provides actionable insights into search traffic on your site.
- What are visitors searching for?
- What are visitors finding when they search?
- How often are visitors searching?
- What searches are (incorrectly) yielding no results and frustrating visitors?
- Do visitors look beyond page 1 of our search results?
Metrics answers questions like these and at the same time provides actionable insights based on the data that’s collected.
- Search Everything
- Exclude or Attribute Results
- Search Statistics and Insights
- Easy Algorithm Customization
- WooCommerce Integration
- bbPress Integration
- WP Job Manager Integration
- Easy Digital Downloads Integration
- Advanced Custom Fields Support
- Suggest a Feature