Interactive World Maps Nulled is a WordPress plugin to create as many maps as you want, with interactive and colored markers, continents, countries or regions.
You can add active colored regions to the map, and display them in 2 different ways:
- As Regions – It will color the whole region, for example a continent, subcontinent, a country, a country province, or a US state.
- As Markers -It will display a colored bubble in the chosen regions, that can be a city, a state or a country.
- You can add interactivity to the active regions:A Tooltip– A tooltip will be displayed by default on hover with the information you provide.
- You can use a shortcode to include the maps in posts, pages and even in sidebar widgets! You can also add the maps to your template, with a simple php function.
There a few features that the Google Geochart API doesn’t provide by default, but the plugin provides a ‘Custom CSS Generator’ to help implement some features like hover colour change effect, implement font icons as markers, change border colour, among others.
Interactive World Maps Main Features:
This plugin is perfect for:
- Travel Websites – Create maps to display destinations and link to pages about a specific location
- Traveler Website – Display a map with destinations/countries visited
- Multinational Companies – Create maps of the cities/countries where they operate
- Small Companies – Show the location of the business in a country map
- NGO’s – Create maps of NGO projects around the world
- Infographics – Display simple to read maps with various information
- And much more other applications! Be creative!