WP Optimize Premium is a revolutionary, all-in-one plugin that cleans your database, compresses your large images and caches your site.
This simple, popular and highly effective tool has everything you need to keep your website fast and thoroughly optimized!
Help boost SEO, retain customers by reducing user bounce and do more with fewer server resources.
Your WordPress database stores everything that you need for your website – plus many things that you don’t. The WP-Optimize database feature clears out all of this unnecessary data, cleans up your tables and even retrieves space lost to data fragmentation. This is the first and most basic step to a fast & efficient website.
WP-Optimize also has an image optimization compression tool that uses cutting-edge lossy/lossless compression techniques to convert large images (which take a long time to load up) into compressed files saved in your image library, where they can be uploaded in an instant.
It enables you to compress PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP and TIF pictures and it’s packed with other useful features. This can help the page load much faster and significantly reduce server resources used by freeing space up.
WP Optimize Premium Main Features:
- Carries out automatic clean-ups. Don’t worry about forgetting to do the necessary jobs, we take all the work out of it
- Enabled for admin only
- Keep your site safe and secure by setting everything up so your site is only accessible by the admin
- Set notifications
- Automatically bulk enable/disable link back methods so you don’t have to keep check
- Clean up auto draft posts so your database isn’t full of old and useless drafts
- Deletes Akismet and other stale metadata from comments
- Removes stale post revisions and post trash
- Trackbacks and pingbacks
- Remain clutter free with the removal of automatic notifications, acknowledgements and references
- No one likes spam, so stay clear of unapproved, spam or trashed comments with automatic deletion
- Transient options
- Removes temporary options, which are kept in the database for a certain period
- Restore originals function
- Allows you to retrieve or revert back to your original images at any point, should you need them
- EXIF data-keeping
- Retain image information even once the image is compressed, giving access to the original image data
- Auto-compress function