YITH WooCommerce Multi-step Checkout Premium Nulled A multi-step structure helps customers feel more comfortable during the payment as they understand which step of the process they are in.
A/B split testing on checkout pages (analysis made to find out which checkout structure works better on e-commerce sites) has shown that a multi-step layout is the best option for a better user experience during the purchase process.
During the checkout, customers are generally required to add a lot of details on the same page and this process might seem long and confusing. In one word: overwhelming.
A multi-step checkout helps to sort data and split them into different sections displayed one after the other: this makes it much clearer from the customer’s point of view. It reduces the possibility of messing up information or making errors while filling in the forms. Cart abandonment and other common problems of websites with complex checkouts are greatly reduced.
You can choose among 10 different layouts for the timeline, four of them in vertical style and four of them horizontal. Set the layout that best suits your e-commerce website and the one to show to mobile users.
- Option panel where you can change colours for each single layout
- Edit labels associated with each step of checkout timeline
- Associate an icon to each step of checkout timeline
- Change the step separator in timeline text style
- Show/display navigation buttons for each step
- Customise colour patterns for “My Account” and “Order Received” pages
- Responsive checkout timeline
- Horizontal and vertical checkout timeline
- Choose whether to show or remove the Shipping step
- Enable the login step
- Change the returning customer message on login step
- Support to Porto theme
- Support for Electro theme